Saturday 10 May 2008

More Portraits: Lucy

Lucy kindly volunteered to model for my portraits project last week so I decided on location would make a nice change and also that it would be rather rude not to considering the weather.

Here are a couple of the pics;



I'm a bit stuck on which I prefer. Also, a few people that have seen them think that she looks quite awkward in her pose in the second image. I think she does a little but I do really like the shot so comments would be appreciated!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *