Tuesday 20 May 2008

Self Written Brief: Portraiture

So the deadline was yesterday and I think I have handed in everything...I would have liked more time on this project as I was quite enjoying it but I will carry on in my own time regardless.

I framed 4 of the photos and displayed them on the wall and all of the others were presented as back up on a portfolio.



I chose these four to demonstrate the different styles and lighting that I had used throughout my project, while still trying to ensure that theimages were strong.

Top Left - Studio Flash Lights
Top Right - Natural Light (Outdoors)
Bottom Left - Studio Flash Lights (more of a fashion style shot)
Bottom Right - Natural Light (Indoors)
Fingers crossed...mark is due towards the end of next week!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *