Thursday 1 May 2008

Bugs and stuff...

I keep feeling the need to get out at the moment so I went to Tropical World as I haven't been there before and it isn't far to go.

As normal, I had my camera (as you may have noticed I can't go anywhere without it).
I was using my Sigma 24-70 f2.8 EX DG Macro as I haven't really had chance to make an awful lot of use of it yet and I'm still pretty pleased with it despite my reluctance to buy 3rd party lenses.

Fairly happy with the images I took, but the one below of the butterfly could have done with being on f.4 as the top of the wings creep out of focus and the rest of them were too rude to sit still. I like the Bearded Dragon though, I like lizards...was a shame I couldn't find the Iguana!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *