Wednesday 3 September 2008

Children's Portraits: Jack & Jess

Images form the second children's portrait session the other weekend.

I'm quite pleased with the images of Jess, she was very good and quite happily let mw take her photograph. I'm not as happy with the images of Jack (the older child) though. He was quite happy to have his photo taken at first but was a little over excited and became restless very quickly which made it rather difficult to take photographs which was a shame.

However, it was a good experience and I did get some rather nice shots.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *