Tuesday 25 November 2008

Wedding: Kelly & Paul

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing Kelly & Paul's Wedding.
It was a small wedding but wonderfully organised and well planned down to the smallest of details and everything ran smoothly for the day.

I went to the bride's house for about 12 to photograph her preparation which also allowed plenty of time to capture the smaller details of the day.
The Wedding ceremony was held at the Town Hall in Leeds in the late afternoon so I was quite nervous about lighting (despite having done test shots) for the group photographs as I knew it would be getting dark by the end of the ceremony.

Despite it being bitterly cold and clear, thankfully it stayed dry all day and it wasn't as dark as I had anticipated.
Everything went well and I am really pleased with my photographs from the day.

Bride's Preparation Flower Girl's Shoes Flower Girl Bride & Groom

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *