Thursday 27 November 2008

Children's Portraits: Megan

On Sunday I had a portrait session with Megan. At just 8 weeks old, she is the youngest that I have photographed so far and I am really pleased with the results.

I found it a little bit tricky in terms of composition as she is too young to lift her head let alone sit upright but the shoot went well, she was also wearing red which reflected back onto her face.
Throughout the shoot Megan was very good and completely mesmerised by the lights and the camera.

Here are a few shots from the shoot...

Megan Megan Megan

FEEDBACK:
Megan's family were so pleased with the photographs that they have asked me to take the photos at her Christening too!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *