Sunday 2 November 2008

Exhibition Contribution!

Two of my recent photographs from my Yorkshire Waterfalls collection are being displayed and will be available for sale in the 'Multitude' exhibition, presented by East Street Arts in Leeds.

The exhibition opens on Friday the 7th November and runs until the 23rd November 2008.
For further details of the Exhibition, please see the East Street Arts website.

I'm really looking forward to the exhibition as it is the first that has featured any of my work and with any luck, there will be more to come.

The photographs featured are the 2 shown below, both mounted and framed for the exhibition.

Hardraw Force, Yorkshire West Burton Falls

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *