Monday 8 December 2008

A.W.O.L.

Ok, so I'm a bit behing on my blogging and there are quite a few things that I haven't mentioned recently. This is because fr the last 2 weeks I have had tonsillitus and a synis infection so I haven't really been up to much - I didn't even do anything on my birthday because I felt so awful!

Anyway, I have some more waterfall images to show you that I took in the icy hail the other week (that is probably why I was ill) and I also went on a photoshoot with Steph about a month ago so there are some beautiful images from that I haven't put up here yet.

The deadline for my Waterfalls project is tomorrow so once that is out of the way, I will update you on here on everything else!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *