Thursday 21 May 2009

Natalie: Model Shoot

I had a shoot booked a couple of weeks ago with two sisters, both of which model in their spare time. Unfortunately, one of the sisters had to cancel the shoot at the last minute. Natalie had said that she still wanted to shoot and I was quite happy with this but it meant that the shot ideas and plans that we had would not be possible to do.

Natalie

We agreed on a location where there would be plenty of variation for shots - a local park that offered woodland, fields and canal locks.
I had not been to the park for a while and didn't expect to see a think carpet of bluebells! Naturally, I took advantage of the colour as I thought it would make an interesting and colourful bokeh backdrop.

Natalie

After shooting in a woodland previously, I had decided to take Josh (my fiance) along to the shoot to assist with lighting, as I knew I would need the use of a bounce board. I was really glad that he came to assist as it was quite an overcast and gloomy day!

Natalie was a great model to work with. She was very confident, bubbly and had a good sense of humor. We are planning to rearrange the shoot with both Natalie and her sister in the near future.

Model: Natalie Young
Photography & Post Processing: Me

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *