Wednesday 27 May 2009

Tina & Cliff

A few shots from Tina & Cliff's Wedding earlier this month.

It was a lovely day... except for a small burst of rain conveniently decided to arrive as I was taking the Bride & Groom Photographs just after the Ceremony!

Tina & Cliff

This wedding was slightly different from the others that I have photographed.
The entire wedding was at one location - a hotel. Many of the guests had rooms there so in between the ceremony, breakfast and reception, most of the guests disappeared to their rooms, so it was quite difficult to take a lot of reportage shots. 

Tina & Cliff Tina & Cliff

It was also the first wedding where I haven't been able to photograph the service at all which was a shame. The Registrar had informed me that I was not to take any photographs until she instructed me to after the register had been signed. There was also a massive widescreen tv behind the bride and groom, so as you can imagine, it didn't make a very nice backdrop!

That being said, we did get some lovely photographs out on the golf course overlooking the Wiltshire landscape.

Tina & Cliff

I am pleased with the shots from the wedding, it was just a shame that the majority of the photographs were group shots. I would have liked to have been able to get far more reportage, but every wedding is different and the Bride and Groom had a lovely day.

Tina and Cliff have already viewed the photographs and have said that they are very happy with them so I still have 100% client satisfaction (I'm dreading the day that I don't)!

I will post the gallery link and more detailed feedback soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *