Tuesday 29 April 2008

Self Written Brief - Photo Manipulations

I have tried to make a few photo manipulations but so far, I'm only happy with the one shown in this post.

It was made of 3 separate images - the water and the hills in the background, the tree and grass in the foreground (both licence free stock images) and the third image is of me, taken in a home studio using studio flash lights.

I'm surprised that this one worked as the studio image was quite bright and there was no way I could make it work in colour as the images just wouldn't match no matter how hard I tried.
But now, I think I actually prefer it in black and white. The mist was added to the image last with the use of Photoshop.

I would like to produce more images with a similar theme to this but I think I will do them on location if possible as it would make it a lot easier!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *