Tuesday 28 October 2008

Wedding: Lee & Wendy

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Lee & Wendy's Wedding. It was overcast and rather dark the whole day but after the forcast had said heavy rain all day, we were very lucky that it didn't hit us.

The church was lovely and set out on two floors (the 2nd floor being a balcony floor) so there was plenty of space to move around although I couldn't get in a central position to the bride and groom during the ceremony and there wasn't much time to move.

The only dificulty during the day was that the lighting. It was very low, even in the church and I had to compensate this by using a higher iso that I would have liked.

Below are a couple of decorative shots from the reception. Bride & Groom photographs will follow shortly.

Wedding Detail Wedding Detail

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *