Thursday 29 January 2009

Communication Technology: Change of Plans

Ok, so as usual I'm not going doing what I was originally planning to do!

After the tutorial that I had a couple of days ago, I have decided to do something far more productive that will expand my portfolio and increase my skill set.

I'm looking at focusing on low light photography using a variety of techniques and subjects.

I had a good mooch through my books, magazines and on Flickr for some ideas and have come up with so many options that I'm feeling rather spoilt for choice.

Initial ideas are;

  • Vehicle headlight traces (long exposures)
  • Painting with light
  • Moon & Star trails
  • City Streets/Urban Landscapes

Moon

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *