Wednesday 21 January 2009

Communication Technology

So this brief wasn't a favourite last year, but its looking a lot better this time round.
Its far more self directed allowing a lot more freedom which is what I really enjoy.
To no surprise, I will be focusing on photography and cameras!

My initial plans for this brief will be to look at how the camera has progressed (see blog posted 11th December 2008 'Camera Collections') and where they are heading as well as some of the post production software available and processing techniques.

In terms of self directed projects, I'm hoping to look at areas that I haven't really spent much time on before such as HDR, low light photography, wildlife, city landscapes and possibly sports photography. Each of these require different knolwedge and a different skill set which I am not as familiar with.

I'm also hoping to find some photography competitions to enter.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *