Friday 30 March 2012

Clevedon Pier

My brother is back from Egypt for a couple of weeks so I went to meet him and my mum in Clevedon for lunch and then brought him back down to Dawlish to stay for a few days.

I have never been to Clevedon before and the pier was absolutely beautiful!
Construction began in 19867 and the pier was completed in 1869. Built from broad gauge rails left over from Brunel's South Wales Railway, the pier is of an elegant design. Of course, I couldn't resist and had to take photographs...

Clevedon Pier

My brother came back to Dawlish to stay for a few days which was really nice as I don't see him very often!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *