Monday 5 March 2012

Dawish Church

There seems to be so much hidden away in Dawlish, I am always finding new places to explore!

I had driven past this church several times before I noticed it through a gap in the houses so decided to go and explore one afternoon. It is a beautiful building and I will look into the history of it a bit more. Its clear that there are 3 different ages to the building, evident through the design and materials used.
As we were looking around, we met a couple of local dog walkers who suggested a few other places to visit in the small town as well as telling us there are some very interesting and old headstones in the graveyard, but with the fading light we didn't manage to find them.

I will go back for another look and also to find out more about the building itself.

Dawlish Church

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *