Thursday 15 March 2012

Dawlish Moors & Temporary Tors (with Kippers)...

I've been feeling rather rotten for the last few days (I have the dreaded lurgie) but I really wanted to go out and get some fresh air, so yesterday we headed off down to the beach.
The tide was in, weather was miserable looking but not feeling defeated, we created 'Dawlish Moor and Temporary Tors' A new free attraction for all in Dawlish. Unfortunately these temporary attractions didn't make it to the following morning, but we will rebuild!!
I also loved the food menu, seemed a bit random but then again, we are by the coast now!

Dawlish Moors & Temporary Tors (with Kippers)...

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *