Tuesday 20 March 2012

Halden Forest

Here are a few shots taken from the edge of Haldon Forest, just outside Dawlish.
I love this place, the trees are amazing, so tall and straight. I had driven past this forest so many times before we moved to Devon and as children, my brother, sister and I had named it 'The Evergreen Forest' where Bert & the raccoons from that 90's cartoon lived. Now that they have been felling the trees, it looks more like the set of 'Were The Wild Things Are' (one of my favourite childhood books) so this forest has always been well remembered!

I'm looking forward to exploring this forest more and hopefully doing a few shoots here in the future.

Holden Woods 18.03.2012


No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *