Wednesday 28 March 2012

A Day On The Beach

We've had some fantastic weather recently so Josh and I recently spent a day on the beach for the first time since moving to Devon. We've had plenty of days wandering and exploring, but not actually chilling out on the beach so this made a really nice change.

We took a picnic and walked along the coast to a beach that we call 'Smugglers' (although I don't actually know if that is what its called)! Its a lovely flat sandy spot thats usually very quiet so it was perfect.
The sea was still far to cold for swimming, but we had a paddle and claimed another geocache find. Much later on, we headed up to Dawlish Warren for a bit of a wander too.

I really can't wait until the summer, plenty more days like these to come I hope!

A Day On The Beach

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *