Monday 28 April 2008

Film Stills: Maggie

The stills from 'Maggie' a student short are now available to view on my website at;
http://www.eleanorstobbart.co.uk/ProductionStillsMenu.html

I have had issues with the copyright on these images as the University concerned is insisting on having full copyright ownership which I will not give them as I had originally offered to do it as a favour for the purpose of the film and the film alone. But the university want to use them for their own advertising brochures and are not offering any kind of payment, not even expenses and will not agree credit me where the images are used. So I am sticking to my guns and they aren't having them unless they sign the license that I offered them (which they very rudely turned their noses up at).

I'm fairly happy with the images, although low lighting was somewhat of an issue as I didn't have many lenses at the time that would cope with the situation. For most of the indoor shots I was stuck with my 50mm f1.8 which was a bit frustrating.

I have since invested in a 24-70 f2.8, I had to settle for the Sigma version rather than the Canon but I'm far more impressed with it that I thought I would be.
I just hope it can cope with the gig I'm photographing in a few weeks!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *