Tuesday 15 April 2008

Web Site

I have actually really been enjoing web design and writing and I'm glad that I decided to build my own site as it is quite useful!

I'm not going to incorporate it into the next uni project which is a self-written brief as I'm quite happy to update and manage it in my own time.

I have updated it recently, so it basically looks the same except I have changed the navigation structure at the top of the page and changed all of the links to match on the gallery and links pages but I feel that a simple change has made thesite look so different!

I'm chuffed with it :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *