Thursday 24 April 2008

Lacking in inspiration

So far, I have done quite a bit of research into other photographers and techniques for my portraits project, I've even started on my images. I have had the use of 3 people to model as well as myself but I feel that I need more variation in the age range of my subjects.

So far, I have used my flash gun for one model and studio lights for the other 2 and myself. I would like to do some with just natural light and on location would also be good. I have a few places in mind so I just need the permissions and people to model and I'm sorted.

The problem I'm facing right now, is that I'm lacking in inspiration some what.
Its probably just because I'm not feeling too well at the moment which doesn't help and despite trying to get as much done as possible, I feel like I am in limbo and I'm starting to get frustrated which doesn't help!

I think I'm going to go for a wander in the Dales at the weekend, being outside always makes me feel better and gives me some inspiration. I'm also planning to go home for a weekend soon so that I can photograph a wider variety of people as I dont' really know that many people in Leeds.
Hopefully that will help :)

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *