Wednesday 15 April 2009

Carrie-Anne: Portraits

I had a portrait session with Carrie-Anne last week and I have already taken portraits of her son, Brendan.

Carrie-Anne Carrie-Anne

Carrie was quite relaxed in front of the lights and camera. We did a variety of traditional as well as funny poses which also helped her to relax and gave me the opportunity to capture her laughing between poses.

Carrie-Anne Carrie-Anne

I was really pleased with the images from the shoot. I felt that it went really well and that Carrie enjoyed herself which I really enjoy to see in people during a shoot.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *