Monday 20 April 2009

Natasha: Model Shoot

Last week I had a brilliant shoot with Natasha and it really reminded me how much I love working on location as there is so much more emotion, energy and personality in the shots than those done in a studio.

Natasha

Natasha is from Malaysia and at just 27, she has a fair amount of modelling experience under her belt. She has featured in Nuts Magazine, Wedding Planner Magazine and has participated in numerous catwalk shows including shows for Christian Dior.

Natasha

Natasha is very easy to work with, has a lovely personality, really enthusuastic and up for just about anything.

Natasha

We were really lucky on the day of the shoot as it was forecast to rain. Instead, it was just overcast but there was a really nice breeze running through the woods which made Natasha's hair and dress move giving the shots a slightly more natural and enchanted feel.

Natasha

My favourite shot from the shoot is that featured in my new header at the top of my blog. I love Natasha's eye contact, the colours and the gentle bokeh produced by the wide apature.

Natasha was really pleased with the images and I will update this post with more detailed feedback from her soon. In the meantine, you can see more images from the shoot on Flickr.

Model & Make Up: Natasha Sorby
Photography & PP: Me

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *