Wednesday 15 April 2009

Return Of The Blog!

Okay, now my blog has been offline for quite some time now (well over a month) for numerous reasons and is now back with some major improvements.

While my blog has been offline, I have still been writing and updating, so please feel free to look back through older posts.

As you will immediately notice, the layout has now completely changed.
I have a new banner so that newcomers to my blog will know what it is all about quickly and a link bar just below with links to my website (Eleanor Stobbart Photography), my Flickr Photostream and numerous other pages that may be of interest that are now much easier to access from my blog.
If you would like to look at older posts, you will now find my blog archive (index) at the bottom of the page along with profile information and there are fewer posts displayed on the front page so that there is less to scroll through.
The colours of the blog itself have also changed so that they are more in keeping with those from my website and it has a much softer and more welcoming feel to it now.

These changes have been a long time coming now and are hopefully, very welcome!
Please let me know what you think - feedback is always important.
There may be a few more minor tweaks to be made but I'm still working on that.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *