Thursday 8 October 2009

Anastasia & Tony's Wedding

A few days ago, I photographed Tony & Anastasia's wedding in York.
The happy couple live in London so I didn't have to opportunity to meet them before their wedding day, but the groom is from Yorkshire, hence the choice of location for their wedding and Anastasia is from Russia.

Anastasia & Tony

The morning of the wedding, I was starting to get a little worried as the weather really wasn't playing ball. Gale force winds and rain was forecast!
I left Leeds with plenty of time to spare, expecting the A64 to be closed or to be stuck in traffic.
As it was, the A64 was actually quite empty but York was packed. It took me about an hour to get to the registry office!
Fortunately, it didn't rain. The sky's remained grey and the wind wasn't too bad in the city centre so we managed to get the shots that the couple wanted outdoors and they were up for a bit of fun too.

Anastasia & Tony

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *