Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Sunshine Underground

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to spend a few hours on the set if the new music video for Leeds band, The Sunshine Underground so of course, I didn't say no :)

The Sunshine Underground

Because of the short notice of the shoot, I didn't have the chance to work on the whole video which was a shame. I did manage to get a few shots though and I will post more info on this when the video is finished.

There are a few more images from this on my Flickr page.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *