Monday 5 October 2009

Photographer of the Year Competition 2009

I almost forgot... this year, I managed to pluck up the courage to enter the Digital Camera Photographer of the Year Competition.

Now, I am under no illusion what so ever that I will win, but I didn't see the harm in entering and thought it would do me some good, not only for confidence but to get my work seen as well.

I entered a total of 6 images under 6 different categories and you can see them on the website here; Digital Camera Photographer of the Year 2009
The categories I have entered are; Planet Earth, Fashion, Destination Everywhere, Landscapes, People & Portraits and Black & White).

I have just had a look and I actually have votes on a couple of them! Yey!
If you can spare the time, please have a look and vote if you like my images - it would be most appreciated!

Thank you!

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *