Saturday 21 March 2009

A busy but very good week...

This week has been quite good, although very busy! I've finished the Communication Technology brief (Low Light photography), had 2 model shoots and taken another 2 wedding bookings!

I promised myself that I wouldn't do more than one wedding a month this year due to the volume of work I have from Uni, but I really enjoy it and I just can't say no...besides, I won't take a booking if I know it will cause a conflict between my workloads.

There will be lots of photos to come this year as I have over twice as many bookings than last year for Weddings alone. The majority of the weddings are referrals which is great and I think that speaks volumes about my work and client satisfaction.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *