Monday 23 March 2009

Elena: Fashion Designer Shoot

On Friday I had 2 shoots, so as you can imagine, it was a rather busy day - I didn't even get chance to break for lunch and I was exhausted by the end.

One of the shoots was with Elena Aristotle, a Fashion Designer based in Leeds.
Elena needed some shots of her designs for her portfolio and as it was something different, I thought it would be a good opportunity.

The shoot was fairly straight forward, Elena had decided to model herself and had also arranged a make-up artist.

Elena Elena

It sounds like she is doing pretty well with her designs as she has started to receive bulk orders from various shops and is currently designing a new range.

Elena Elena

All of the other shots and edited variations from the shoot can be seen in the gallery on my website here; ELENA

Elena's response to the photos was "Oh my god Elliye!!! I'm so impressed, you are amazing. They look so good and the dresses look fab-exactly what I wanted... Thank you again! ...I will tell everyone about how good you are!".



Model & Clothing Designer: Elena Aristotle
Make-Up Artist: Jessie Young
Photography & PP: Me

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *