Wednesday 4 March 2009

Think I have been watching waaaaaay too much X-Files...

I promised myself that this year I would be far more active with Flickr groups other than just general discussions.
The Leeds group are brilliant, so active and extremely helpful. They have weekly themes (TOTW), monthly & lunch time meets, workshops as well as a whole wealth of other goings on.

This weeks TOTW is 'Curves' and I thought that this self portrait idea would fit quite nicely.

Think I watch too much X-Files...

For some reason there has been a lot of X-Files repeats on tv lately...and these shots just remind me of aliens...I think its the way that the shapes diffuse in the light...

These shots were not inspired by the X-Files (although the misty texture was) as it is something I have been meaning to do for quite a while. I tried it some time ago with lamps but the light was no where near bright enough to get a defined enough shape.

No, I'm not an alien myself...

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *