Tuesday 24 March 2009

Ginger La Rouge: Model Shoot

Ginger La Rouge (Victoria) is a burlesque dancer and was after something fun but a little different from the other shots in her portfolio.
Ginger is a lovely person, very bubbly and chatty. The shoot was light hearted and really good fun and this is clearly evident in the shots.

Ginger La Rouge

I loved the umbrella shots, they worked really well. I was a bit concerned at first because of the lights reflecting on the plastic umbrella but it didn't really cause a problem.

Ginger La Rouge

For a bit more variation and fun in the shots, we tried some different angles and I thought that looking down on Ginger (above) could make the images a bit more interesting and a nice variation.

Ginger La Rouge

I knew from our conversations before the shoot, that Ginger really liked duo toned images. So when I processed the shots, I gave her different colour options including the duo toned.
Ginger was really pleased with the shots from the shoot and I would love to work with her again.

All of the other shots and edited variations from the shoot can be seen in the gallery on my website here; GINGER LA ROUGE

Here is Ginger's feedback and testimonial from the shoot;

"Elliye is a fantastic photographer - professional, organised, and lots of fun to work with. She gave great direction and was full of ideas. I felt very at ease with her on the shoot and I couldn't be happier with the finished results! I was also extremely impressed with the quick turnaround. I would recommend working with her to anyone!"

Model: Ginger La Rouge
Make-Up: Ginger La Rouge
Photography & PP: Me

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *