Tuesday 21 October 2008

Cotter Force, Yorkshire

Cotter Force, Yorkshire
Cotter Force, Yorkshire
Originally uploaded by
Elliye

Just south of Cotter Rigg in Wensleyday is Cotter Force.

Unfortunately the 'light rain' that I was hoping for was more like heavy rain, rather windy and the light was starting to fail.
The footpath also lead to one very exposed spot and because it was so wet I didn't want to climb about on slippery ground too much with my camera.

I am pleased with the final couple of images of this waterfall that I have chosen but I would have liked more time here and slightly nicer conditions so I was very limited for composition.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *