Thursday 16 October 2008

Joe Cornish: Landscape Photographer

Having worked as an Assistant Buyer for 2 years at The National Trust, I am very familiar with the work of Joe Cornish. Many of the greeting's cards sold and branded National Trust cards use his work as well as their photographic library.

Joe's images are so tranquil and the colours are always so beautifully bright yet calming. Joe often photographs seascapes at dawn or dusk using long exposures and many of which are taken around North Yorkshire where he lives.

I am very inspired by Joe's work and I would love to take some coastal dawn photographs. I think I will have to make a point of that in the new year!

If you like land and seascape photography, you have to see Joe's work!
Please click the link to view his website: Joe Cornish

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *