Tuesday 14 October 2008

Landscape Locations

Okay, so after all of my investigating, I now have a rather long list of locations for Landscape Photography.

My plan is to get to get to several locations each day due to time restrictions and a lot of the locations are clumpped together which will help. Obviously some will take longer to get to and find but I can usually find just about anything if I put my mind to it!

I know I won't have time to cover all of these but I thought it may be useful to point them out incase anyone else wants to know what features are about.
  • Tong Beck (Waterfall), Sykes Wood, Tong Valley
  • Beckfoot Bridge & Ford, Bingley
  • Hebden Water, Hardcastle Crags
  • Gibson Mill, Hardcastle Crags
  • Waterfall, The Valley of desolation at Bolton Abbey
  • The Cow & Calf Rocks, Ilkley Moor
  • Conistone
  • Janet's Foss & Goredale Scar
  • Malhamdale
  • Scaleber Force (Waterfall)
  • Catrigg Foss & Stainforth Force, Settle
  • Clapham beck (Waterfall)
  • Beezley Falls, Thornton Force, Pecca Falls & Snow Falls, Ingleton
  • Ribblehead Viaduct
  • Cotter Force & Hardraw Force
  • West Burton Falls & Aysgarth Falls
  • Castle Howard
  • Maiden Castle
  • Reeth
  • Cowside Beck
  • Flamborough Head
  • Hewenden Viaduct
  • Cray, Upper Wharfdale
  • Spurn Point
  • Whitby
  • Saltwick Bay, Black Nab & Saltwick Nab
  • Stanage edge

The locations i visit will be dependant upon time and weather restirctions aswell so this list will shorten quite dramatically before the end of the project.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *