Sunday 12 October 2008

Waterfalls

Having been searching for photography locations, I think I have found a solution if the weather is awful.

Waterfalls.

It won't matter if it's raining, in fact it would probably be better if it was as the flow would be much stronger! I would like to include a few waterfalls in this project anyway as there are some spectacular falls in the Dales, but it does make sense as a backup plan should the weather turn.

I have a slight fascination with waterfalls (who doesn't?!) and I'm not quite sure why. I don't see them very often and they are beautiful features of the landscape.



The image above was taken at Harewood House just a few weeks ago. I would have liked to have used a longer exposure to soften the water flow but I didnt have my tripod with me at the time.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *