Friday 17 October 2008

Landscapes: The First Locations

Today I started the landscape photography for my Collections project.

The weather wasn't ideal for wandering too much as it kept raining on and off, although it only seemed to start the second that I set my camera up!

The locations that we potographed were;

  • Gordale Scar, Malham
  • Janet's Foss, Malham
  • Stainforth Force, Stainforth near Settle

We had also planned to visit Catrigg Force and Scaleber Force but unfortunately we didn't have enough time.

I will post a preview of the images tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive


About Me...

Photographer based in Dawlish, Devon. I'm available for weddings, portraits and commissions.

Please see my website for further details.


* Please note that all images in this blog are © Eleanor Stobbart unless stated otherwise. Please do not use these images without the permission of the copyright owner. *